The Westering Hills

Call me morbid, call me pale. . .

Friday, June 02, 2006

One year birthday of Weekend Cat Blogging!

Per Clare and Kiri's request, here is a photo of, I'd say, roughly half of the cats' toys hidden around the house. I'm sure there are more squooshed under couches and various other furniture:
I also wanted to try and get Colin and Trixie to meow for y'all but I don't have any other way to record them except via video. So I created a You Tube account and uploaded a video I took of them yesterday afternoon. Enjoy and HAPPY ONE YEAR BIRTHDAY, WCB!!! Go join the fun with the rest of the par-tay kitties over at Clare's!

[Note: I really don't have a lisp--it's just the crappy little microphone on the camera. Also, Trixie does meow, once and very briefly. See if you can hear it!]

10 Comments:

  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger pbrchicken said…

    Trixie.. you can only muster a brreh? Come on Kittenhead, that was your time to shine!

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger boo_licious said…

    oooo, lots of toys! My kitties will be envious as they only have paper balls.

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger l said…

    I'm in love with Colin.

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Anonymous sher said…

    I loved the video!!!!!! Both Trixie and Colin are beautiful. And your voice is nice and throaty. Man--your cats have a great toy collection. I can't let Upsie see that!

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger Shannon said…

    Barrett is the one who buys all the fancy schmancy cat toys. I just tend to crumple paper for them! Also, for my last birthday, I requested nothing but toy mice if anyone felt so inclined--received a bunch, all appreciated (and currently under the couches)!

    Sher, I've been told time and time again that I would make a great sex phone operator due to my voice. And Barrett's dad, who is in the radio biz, once told me he thinks I have a good radio voice. Guess I missed my calling on both counts!

    I wish I could see videos of everyone's cats in return! If you have the means, do it! YouTube is so incredibly easy to use.

     
  • At 8:23 PM, Blogger it's only fuel said…

    That is a huge cache of kitty entertainment! What a lucky cat:)

     
  • At 6:08 AM, Blogger Clare Eats said…

    AWWW SHANNON!!!!!!!!

    OH WOW you ROCK!!!
    You absolutely rocked my world
    THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger Shannon said…

    Anything for our benevolent WCB host!

     
  • At 12:37 AM, Anonymous Karen said…

    So many toys! Thanks for sharing this. I'm sure it wasn't easy gathering them up, hehehe!

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger Binulatti said…

    "You can't hide from me...I'm mommy!"
    "Biewww!"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home