The Westering Hills

Call me morbid, call me pale. . .

Saturday, June 10, 2006

WCB #53

I'm gonna be lazy this weekend for WCB since I am just that sort of person. After realizing how simple dimple it is to post videos to YouTube, I decided to do it again for this weekend. I recalled that we had taken movies of Colin the first week we got him, knowing he would never be that little again and we would regret not doing it. I finally dug up two videos taken just a few days after we got him from the shelter as a 3 month old:

1. Here is Colin playing with a toy mouse. He used to perform these adorable hard-play somersalts that I'm glad I captured! He was so little and fuzzy!

2. Here is Colin deciding to spend some time with me in mid-play. He was too tiny to make it onto the bed in one leap--awwww! The purring is delicious. One irritating aspect of YouTube comes into play here: the sound is not synchronized on this, so my comment of "kitty belly" should correspond to me actually patting his tummy, but does not.

Go see all the others at Clare's!

6 Comments:

  • At 7:30 PM, Anonymous sher said…

    Awww!!!! That is so wonderful, Shannon. I loved watching Colin. If he mysteriously disappears it's because I catnaped him. :):) He's very special.

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Anonymous aria said…

    sweet moves Colin! what an adorable kitty, i'm meltinnnggggg.

     
  • At 7:22 PM, Blogger boo_licious said…

    Cutie pie Colin! He can be the new star of an advert.

     
  • At 1:57 AM, Blogger l said…

    Colin's a star! Are you sure that was him purring and that you didn't have American Choppers on the boob tube?

     
  • At 5:49 AM, Blogger annelynn said…

    So FREAKING ADORABLE!!!

    I love the giant eyes kittens have at that age - dilated pupils and a look of perpetual surprise. SO CUTE. Also - I love that you grabbed his head like you did at the end of the second video. I do that to Shelby on a regular basis!

     
  • At 6:00 AM, Blogger Clare Eats said…

    Love you American Accent!

    and colin what a star, he is sooooo cute and I looooove the purr :) :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home